Shipping PricesShipping prices are calculated automatically at the checkout based on the value of your order.
Orders over £25 in value will be sent tracked.
Orders over £300 will incur free delivery.
European and Rest of World Postage
Orders under £25 are sent by Airmail.
Orders over £25 are sent by International Tracked/Signed.
Please note, tracking is not available in all countries.
Customs fees may be charged by your government for your items entering your country – this is beyond our control or responsibility. Please see your country’s regulations regarding this.
Days to Dispatch
As most Mico Couture items are made to measure, all are made to order.
Our Days to Dispatch is for guidance only and based on small orders, large orders may take slightly longer to make and dispatch. If you have a near deadline please contact us and let us know when you would need your order by before ordering.
Days to Dispatch
10 to 14 weeks.
Bags and Purses
5 to 6 weeks.
Northern Rubberworks Care Guide for Rubberists
Your mucky new look has arrived!
Here’s how to keep the colour and shine looking like new, wear after wear after wear:
- First thing to do is wash off it’s travel talk with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth
- Hang up to drip dry, then gently pat dry with a soft towel
- Make sure there are no water droplets left, then lightly coat the insides in our reyt good Dressing Aid
- Follow the above instructions for washing between wears
- Lubricate your latex by applying our amazing Dressing Aid to the inside, then slide on delicately to transform yourself for the evening
- Use one of our Specialist Rubber Polishes to keep the gloss and colour looking like new
Love your rubber!
- Be careful with sharp objects, including nails, jewellery and hair accessories
- Don’t scrub while washing, treat it gently like a lover (or maybe not…)
- Using lube and polish that contain petro-chemicals is unkind to your rubber, that’s why we take the danger out by selling our own
- Like many of us latex longs for the dark, so don’t store it in direct sunlight or the colour can fade
- No folding or hanging on metal hangers
- Never store whites and colours together
Our garments are not suitable for people with allergies to:
- Silicone based polish
- Talcum powder
Remove the garment and seek medical advice if you have any adverse reaction.