So you've decided to place an order, now it's time to think about the specifics.
We'll need your measurements! Visit our Measurements page for an in depth guide on how to take correct and accurate measurements.
You'll also have to choose your colours! Our full Colour Chart can be viewed here.
Time to think about how we'll get your items to you. Visit our Shipping page for all the info you'll need!
Worried about discreet packaging? Fear not! All our items are sent in discreet packaging. Read our full policy here.
Northern Rubberworks Care Guide for Rubberists
Your mucky new look has arrived!
Here’s how to keep the colour and shine looking like new, wear after wear after wear:
- First thing to do is wash off it’s travel talk with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth
- Hang up to drip dry, then gently pat dry with a soft towel
- Make sure there are no water droplets left, then lightly coat the insides in our reyt good Dressing Aid
- Follow the above instructions for washing between wears
- Lubricate your latex by applying our amazing Dressing Aid to the inside, then slide on delicately to transform yourself for the evening
- Use one of our Specialist Rubber Polishes to keep the gloss and colour looking like new
Love your rubber!
- Be careful with sharp objects, including nails, jewellery and hair accessories
- Don’t scrub while washing, treat it gently like a lover (or maybe not…)
- Using lube and polish that contain petro-chemicals is unkind to your rubber, that’s why we take the danger out by selling our own
- Like many of us latex longs for the dark, so don’t store it in direct sunlight or the colour can fade
- No folding or hanging on metal hangers
- Never store whites and colours together
Our garments are not suitable for people with allergies to:
- Silicone based polish
- Talcum powder
Remove the garment and seek medical advice if you have any adverse reaction.