Wondering how to get the best from your new Mico Couture items? Check out our Quick Care Instructions for for helpful information and guides on looking after your latex! Want a more in depth guide? Need help with pull on latex? Then check out our Complete Care Guide.
Need help sticking on your pasties? Visit our Affixing Pasties page for loads of helpful tips. It's everything you never knew there was to know about gluing things to yourself!
Curious about Mico Couture Latex? Visit the About Us page to learn about our company.
Northern Rubberworks Care Guide for Rubberists
Your mucky new look has arrived!
Here’s how to keep the colour and shine looking like new, wear after wear after wear:
- First thing to do is wash off it’s travel talk with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth
- Hang up to drip dry, then gently pat dry with a soft towel
- Make sure there are no water droplets left, then lightly coat the insides in our reyt good Dressing Aid
- Follow the above instructions for washing between wears
- Lubricate your latex by applying our amazing Dressing Aid to the inside, then slide on delicately to transform yourself for the evening
- Use one of our Specialist Rubber Polishes to keep the gloss and colour looking like new
Love your rubber!
- Be careful with sharp objects, including nails, jewellery and hair accessories
- Don’t scrub while washing, treat it gently like a lover (or maybe not…)
- Using lube and polish that contain petro-chemicals is unkind to your rubber, that’s why we take the danger out by selling our own
- Like many of us latex longs for the dark, so don’t store it in direct sunlight or the colour can fade
- No folding or hanging on metal hangers
- Never store whites and colours together
Our garments are not suitable for people with allergies to:
- Silicone based polish
- Talcum powder
Remove the garment and seek medical advice if you have any adverse reaction.