Our clothing and accessories are made to order in your choice of colourway. Our array of shades makes your item highly customisable!
Our clothing is made in 0.5mm guage latex as standard.
Beautiful, flat, opaque shades.
Classic, juicy black.
Vibrant, pillar box red.
Soft, pastel pink.
A bold amethyst purple.
Bright blue toned turquoise.
Military, khaki green.
Vibrant candy pink.
Vibrant mint green.
Rich milk chocolate.
Classic Alice blue.
Semi Transparent Colours
Our semi transparent shades are flat transluscent colours. Great for a more daring ensemble they also look fantastic when worn over tattooed or pierced areas. Please be aware that these shades are transluscent - the body can be seen through these shades.
Semi Transparent Natural
Undyed latex. Has yellow undertones.
Semi Transparent Black
Smokey transluscent black.
Semi Transparent Blue
Glossy, sheer primary blue.
Semi Transparent Lilac
Semi Transparent Pink
Deep, dusky rose pink.
Semi Transparent Olive
Transluscent military khaki.
Our metallic shades contain shimmering pigment for a liquid metal look.
Deep, shimmering red.
Deep, shimmering blue.
Vibrant, shimmering pink.
Metallic Old Gold
Muted, deep gold.
Northern Rubberworks Care Guide for Rubberists
Your mucky new look has arrived!
Here’s how to keep the colour and shine looking like new, wear after wear after wear:
- First thing to do is wash off it’s travel talk with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth
- Hang up to drip dry, then gently pat dry with a soft towel
- Make sure there are no water droplets left, then lightly coat the insides in our reyt good Dressing Aid
- Follow the above instructions for washing between wears
- Lubricate your latex by applying our amazing Dressing Aid to the inside, then slide on delicately to transform yourself for the evening
- Use one of our Specialist Rubber Polishes to keep the gloss and colour looking like new
Love your rubber!
- Be careful with sharp objects, including nails, jewellery and hair accessories
- Don’t scrub while washing, treat it gently like a lover (or maybe not…)
- Using lube and polish that contain petro-chemicals is unkind to your rubber, that’s why we take the danger out by selling our own
- Like many of us latex longs for the dark, so don’t store it in direct sunlight or the colour can fade
- No folding or hanging on metal hangers
- Never store whites and colours together
Our garments are not suitable for people with allergies to:
- Silicone based polish
- Talcum powder
Remove the garment and seek medical advice if you have any adverse reaction.